The Five Steps to a Beautiful Interior
- Rooms and areas to be painted are scheduled with the customer.
- Large furniture is moved into the center of the room.
- Wall and ceiling fixture are removed.
- Furniture is covered with 6mils plastic.
- Floors are covered with 6 mils plastic and drop cloths.
- Walls and ceilings are scuff-sanded.
- Replaster or spackle cracks, crevices and open joints repaired.
- Gaps in trims are caulked.
- Stains, such as water marks, are sealed.
- ashing is done where required.
- Repaired areas are primed.
- Paint is applied with a brush, roller or sprayer depending on the surface.
- Ceilings and walls are painted to proper coverage and finish color.
- Clean cut lines between trims & walls.
- Only premium quality paints are used.
- Furniture is moved back to original positions.
- Wall and ceiling fixture are replaced.
- Floors and carpets are thoroughly clean with a vacuum.
- All garbage is removed.
- Touchup paint is labeled and left with the customer.
- Before the crew packs up their equipment, a "wet walk-around" is done
to ensure all contracted areas are painted properly.
- Final touchups are noted and completed before the crew leaves.
- After the crew leaves, a "dry walk-around" is done with the customer.